Help Center

Go To Search
Click to Home

Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Concern or Complaint


  1. 1. Report a Concern or Complaint
  • Report a Concern or Complaint

    1. To report a concern or complaint, call and speak with the Assistant Director at 972-230-5662, or email at Assistant Director, or complete the form below.

    2. Please specify what your particular concern or complaint is.

    3. Leave This Blank:

    4. This field is not part of the form submission.